Ashlee Hayes is the assistant manager at Body Align Myotherapy. Ashlee graduated from RMIT University with an Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy in 2009 and is also a member of IRMA. Ashlee has been a very dedicated Myotherapist for the last six years at Body Align Myotherapy.
Ashlee has previously been a member of the Victorian Institute of Sport as an elite gymnast and pole vaulter. Ashlee also performed as an acrobat in Japans Tokyo Disney Sea which took its toll on her body causing chronic lower back, hip and pelvis pain.
Through trial and elimination Ashlee found the combination of myotherapy and pilates to be the best treatment and rehabilitation for the muscular imbalances that had developed during these times. Ashlee is now an APPI Qualified Mat instructor and incorporates this into her rehabilitation advice for clients and her one on one corrective exercise classes.
Ashlee has also furthered her education through the following seminars:
- Frozen Shoulder Workshop with Grant McKenzie
- Pre and post Natal Exercise and labour and post natal education for Manual Therapist with Andrea Williams
- Tendinopathy Worksop with Ebonie Rio
- Advanced dry needling course with Peter Salvaratnam
- Assessment and treatment of postural syndromes with Rob Granter