Lynette Van Der Poel
Lynette is a registered Myotherapist and member with Myotherapy Association Australia, graduating from Endeavour College of Natural Health with a Bachelor of Health Science in Musculoskeletal Therapy.
With a background of Community pharmacy, Lynette developed an interest in the human body and decided to broaden her knowledge and skills in the musculoskeletal system to help those suffering from musculoskeletal issues.
Having worked on the Football TV series “The Recruit”, and in the Soft Tissue Department at Carlton Football Club, Lynette has experience in treating elite sporting athletes.
Lynette has furthered her skills in Rock tape, Ergonomics, Mobilisation with movement and Myofascial dry needling.
She enjoys treating neck, shoulders and lower back complaints and utilises her skills to help clients manage acute or chronic muscle dysfunction.
In her spare time Lynette likes to go to the beach, play some tennis or read a good non – fiction book.
Lynette has furthered her education through the following:
- 11 – 13 May 2020 : Online Physiotherapy Running Symposium
- 2 Apr 2020 : Beginner and Intermediate exercises for the Jaw, Neck and Upper back – Evidence for Exercise
- 24 Feb 2020 : Exercise Prescription for Health Practitioners – Heath Williams (Osteopath) + Yujin Lim (Exercise Physiologist)
- 2 June 2019 : McKenzie Method : An Introduction – Brett Rawlings
- 23 May 2019 : Beginner and Intermediate exercises for the Hip and Lower Limb – Evidence for Exercise
- 24 Mar 2019 : Dry Needling Refresher – Nathan Ulph
- 14 June 2018 : Beginner and Intermediate exercises for the Shoulder – Evidence for Exercise
- 3 June 2018 : Workstation Office Ergonomic Considerations for Allied Health Professionals – Heath Williams (Osteopath)
- 12 May 2018 : Melbourne Rocktape Full Day Course – Steve Stahl