We are excited to be back doing what we love! However, things are a little different…
We are offering Myotherapy and Massage appointments to existing and new clients with selected therapists, please see below::
Initial 1hr massage appointments: available with Morgen.
Follow up 1hr massage appointments: available with Morgen.
Initial 45 minute massage appointments: available with Kym & Morgen.
Follow up 45min massage appointments: available with Kym, Morgen & Rebecca
Follow up 1/2 hr massage appointments: available with Kym, Rebecca & Millie.
Follow up 1/2hr remedial massage appointments: available with Rebecca & Millie
Initial 45min Myotherapy Consultations: available with Lynette & Rebecca
Follow up 45minute Myotherapy appointments: available with Lynette & Rebecca
Follow up ½ Myotherapy appointments: available with Lynette, Rebecca & Millie.
We are doing the following to keep everyone safe…
- Therapists and clients wearing face masks.
- Everyone who enters the clinic are to use hand sanitiser, which is provided for you at reception.
- If it is your first time returning since we have re opened you will be emailed to fill out an online COVID-19 health screening form.
- You will be asked to do a temperature check.
- Your therapist will be wearing disposable gloves during the treatment.
- All practitioners have a break after each client to ensure enough time to clean.Our cleaning and sanitising procedures, whilst already of high standard, have been escalated to reflect the vigilance required in dealing with the current context. Regular wiping down of reception desk, eftpos machine, internal and external door handles, pens, light switches, treatment rooms and the bathroom. As always, tables are wiped down after each client, practitioners wash their hands pre and post treatment and change of linen.
- Our reception area looks very different with spaced out chairs and no access to communal items e.g. our coffee books, printed newsletters, flyer, and tea or water cups.
- Please respect social distancing by standing at the allocated areas at the reception desk and please avoid placing personal belongings on the desk.
- We will ask you to to put your private health insurance and eftpos card payments through the Hicaps machine.
- As always… stay home if you are feeling unwell! Fever, cough, runny nose and sore throat are the main symptoms of coronavirus. If you display any of these symptoms, or feel generally run-down, please let us know and we can reschedule your appointment. If you come into the clinic displaying any flu-like or virus symptoms, we will not commence with treatment and kindly ask you to go home.
We thank you for your patience, support and loyalty during these uncertain times and we look forward to seeing you soon.