The news you have been waiting for…. The clinic is re-opening on Wednesday 6th of May. However, things will be a little different to keep everyone safe.
- Rebecca will be initially working Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning. At this stage we are keeping it to a maximum of two practitioners working together at the clinic with also staggered appointments, to allow social distancing at reception.
- We are only offering ½hr Myotherapy appointments, you will be surprised in what we can achieve in this time.
- All practitioners have a 15min break after each client to ensure enough time to clean.
- All clients entering the clinic are to use hand sanitiser, which is provided for you at reception.
- Our cleaning and sanitising procedures, whilst already of high standard, have been escalated to reflect the vigilance required in dealing with the current context. Regular wiping down of reception desk, eftpos machine, internal and external door handles, pens, light switches, treatment rooms and the bathroom. As always, tables are wiped down after each client, practitioners wash their hands pre and post treatment and change of linen.
- Unable to heat the tables and now using disposable table covers.
- Our reception area looks very different with spaced out chairs and no access to communal items e.g. our coffee books, printed newsletters, flyer, and tea or water cups.
- As always… stay home if you are feeling unwell! Fever, cough, runny nose and sore throat are the main symptoms of coronavirus. If you display any of these symptoms, or feel generally run-down, please let us know and we can reschedule your appointment. If you come into the clinic displaying any flu-like or virus symptoms, we will not commence with treatment and kindly ask you to go home.
Please book your next appointment at www.bodyalignmyotherapy.com.au and remember to select ‘short follow up Myotherapy appointment”
We hope to continue to see COVID-19 numbers decrease however, if circumstances change we will temporarily close again. If you have any questions please email me back or call the clinic on 9489 7511.